[Tagging] Access restrictions for shoulder lanes?

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Feb 9 13:22:22 UTC 2015

According to <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-motorized_access_on_freeways>, 14 US states out of 50 allow bicycle use on Interstate highways. Wyoming is the only state that allows it state-wide.  So, 72% of US states don't allow bicycles on Interstates. I don't have the percentages by highway mile available, but I would call a 72% majority the norm.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.