[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - traffic_signals (Lukas Schaus)

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Feb 10 10:29:26 UTC 2015

On Mon, 2015-02-09 at 20:38 +0000, Lukas Sommer wrote:
> I know that I’m a little late with this comment – I missed this while
> reading the proposal. Sorry.
>
> Maybe that’s something that can be changed in the prososal – if
> current voters agree?

> > I would strongly recommend to not use type=traffic_signals because we

This does seem very complicated, I cannot see much take up by mappers on
the ground.

Traffic signal timing varies by time of day, day of week, and traffic
density. Many traffic signals can be remotely controlled to clear
problems.

It is really not a simple case of green is x seconds, but will vary
throughout the day.

Phil (trigpoint)