[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - temperature

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 07:51:48 UTC 2015

On 12/02/2015 6:08 PM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 8:51 PM, johnw <johnw at mac.com
> <mailto:johnw at mac.com>> wrote:
>
>     >>>
>     >> Danger-cold
>     >> cold
>     >> cool
>     >> mild
>     >> warm
>     >> hot
>     >> danger-hot
>

> What are some example nodes, where this proposed tag may apply,
> and how you might suggest tagging.

I'd add the tag to any node where I thought the temperature important,
significant and I knew the temperature .. even if only subjective ..
such as hot.  If the temperature changes .. then I'd leave the
temperature tag off until sub tags are available for that.

> Here are a few possible nodes I thought of:
>
> --
> And for:
> http://www.themresort.com/dining/32draft.html
> Should the entire bar be tagged:
> temperature=32 F

No, the bar is not 32 F?
> Or perhaps just the taps for each beer type?

Yes. Each tap could be tagged with the temperature .. and I hope you
include the names of each beer ...

(Irrelevant factoid: On the Isle of Man there are over 100 beers on tap.)