[Tagging] Bus route relations. Forward/backward tag

Hans De Kryger hans.dekryger13 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 04:52:43 UTC 2015

Me and a fellow mapper are adding bus routes to are city and are confused
about
​ the Forward/backward tag you use on relations. I think I'm using it right
yet every time i check ​ÖPNVKarte, it shows the route going the opposite
way in which i intended. Just looking for any help i can get. I'm quite
confused on the usage of the tag especially the use of it on a two way
street. Which way is forward and which way is backward. Thanks in advance.

ÖPNVKarte
​ - (​
http://xn--pnvkarte-m4a.de/
​)​