[Tagging] maxwidth vs. maxwidth:physical vs. width

Colin Smale colin.smale at xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 16 10:16:00 UTC 2015

In the UK frequent use is made of "legal" weight and width limits, often
to keep heavy traffic out of residential areas or away from country
lanes. In this case the road sign usually has a qualifier "except for
access." An emergency vehicle can ignore these legal limits of course,
but they would be ill-advised to ignore physical limits. So a clear
definition and consistent usage is definitely a good idea.