[Tagging] Bus route relations. Forward/backward tag

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:06:47 UTC 2015

Loops and spoons are still quite common, even when each variation gets its
own route relation to describe which ways are used from beginning to end.
What is better in v2 is that the way to describe each of the variations, is
completely unambiguous.

To me they are easier to fix when they get broken. Or at least it's easier
to notice that they are broken and where, as long as the ways are ordered.

Jo