[Tagging] elsan v dump_station

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 19 01:55:57 UTC 2015

On Wed, 2015-02-18 at 23:06 +0000, Dudley Ibbett wrote:
> An alternative description found on camping/caravanning sites in the
> UK is a "Chemical Disposal Point" or CDP.

Wow, think so ?  As I see it, "dump station" is likely to be recognised
in at least North (and maybe South) America and Australia. On the other
hand, my guess is "Chemical Disposal Point" works only in the UK and
would be totally confusing to everyone else in the world.

We are not disposing of chemicals, its chemically contaminated human
waste.

CDP - probably even worse, how many other things does this stand for ?
I tried googling and even with lots of hints, did not get a valid hit.

David