[Tagging] ?=maze

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 08:44:41 UTC 2015

there are also few amenity=maze and historic and tourism.

The key attraction is used according to the wiki for features on a playground or in a theme park.

Given the huge variety of maze types (ranging from built ones in masonry, ones made of vegetation to those ornaments carved into historic buildings, etc) I'm in favor of distinguishing with different keys. Mazes are a very broad topic, with great history (the first work of an architect was a maze, Daedalos built it according to Greek mythology to tame the Minotaur).

Currently we seem to lack documentation which tag to use for which kind of maze. Rather than unifying the tags we should try to get the docu clear and decide which tag to use for the different manifestations of mazes.

cheers
Martin