[Tagging] ?=maze

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Feb 19 10:18:32 UTC 2015

There are some super famous ones in Japan in hat appear in the same field every year -  I imagine there is some seasonal tag system to tag when it appears.

There is also a yearly field used for making a giant pice of art. I wonder if artwork + a time or seasonal tag would work, as it appears in the same place every year.

Javbw