[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Draft - Sanitary Dump Station

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 21:34:09 UTC 2015

On 19/02/2015 11:01 PM, ael wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:23:38PM -0800, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
>> It's clear there's on one term that's perfect.
>> Moving on, here is:
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Sanitary_Dump_Station
> That looks fine. Although not common in UK English, it is transparent
> and obvious. So +1 .
>
> ael
>

> ___

I've added an image. And done one minor editorial on the CDP abbreviation.

The mention of Elsan as an example of a manufacture .. I think that it
is like 'Asprin' - seen by the general public as _any_ headache powder.
I'd avoid mentioning it here as it may confuse some?

Oh .. and is it only for chemical toilets .. or can it be used for boats
.. they don't seem to use the same systems? So may be they need a
separate tag? Don't know.