[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Draft - Sanitary Dump Station

David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Thu Feb 19 22:19:37 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-19 at 14:00 -0800, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> The goal of mentioning Elsan is so someone searching will find it.
> It's an alias.

Do you mean in the context of the suggested "brand=Elsan" ?
I just added a comment to the page questioning this.

> Dump Stations apply to boats also.
Indeed it should. But adds some variables, I have added a suggestion we
add description= to deal with things like that. The text might be "boat
use only", "on board pump required",  "unsuitable large vehicles".

I added a Rationale, potted history of this discussion.

David