[Tagging] ?=maze

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 17:23:52 UTC 2015

The maze/labyrinth distinction is there. When I hear of modern labyrinths,
it's usually in the context of religious/spiritual uses (since there's only
one way, it lends itself to a walking meditation). Mazes are generally like
a recreational puzzle, where you're trying to find your way.  Whether
that's different enough for a separate tag, or just a subtag, I'm not sure.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 4:24 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com