[Tagging] ?=maze

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Feb 20 20:13:26 UTC 2015

Here is the definition from my Merriam'Webster dictionary:

1 a : a place constructed of or full of intricate passageways and blind alleys

b : a maze (as in a garden) formed by paths separated by high hedges

2 : something extremely complex or tortuous in structure, arrangement, or
character : intricacy, perplexity
<a labyrinth of swamps and channels>
<guided them through the labyrinths of city life — Paul Blanshard>

3 : a tortuous anatomical structure; especially : the internal ear or
its bony or membranous part

Something with only one possible route isn't complex in structure.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.