[Tagging] tag for portages?

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 23 12:19:47 UTC 2015

Am 22.02.2015 um 23:26 schrieb John F. Eldredge:
> I think the "wooden portages" he refers to are a series of wooden
> rollers one would roll the canoe along, to avoid having to carry the
> full weight.

Exactly, sorry for misunderstanding.

Please, forget my suggestions, as I was talking about additional
features, like some wooden construction to drag the canoe along. Often
it works on the grass, too, but we do not have grass everywhere.

Cheers fly

More information about the Tagging mailing list