Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Mon Feb 23 17:41:13 UTC 2015

Not sure that "for a fee" should always be associated with an established campsite. For example, I know of several campgrounds run by the Forest Service here that have toilet (outhouse) facilities, benches and tables as well as fire rings that are available on a first come, first serve basis and have no fee. I will admit that due to funding issues that type of campground is becoming rare in my area (many of them are being turned over to concessionaires and are having fees added), but some non-fee developed/established campgrounds still exist.

Cheers,
Tod