David Bannon dbannon at internode.on.net
Tue Feb 24 07:55:39 UTC 2015

On Tue, 2015-02-24 at 06:15 +0000, Jan van Bekkum wrote:

> What to do with places where one cannot camp?

Thats hard Jan, in a way by specifying a spot you cannot camp, it sort
of implies you can camp everywhere else. Thats impractical. But your
examples mostly focus on what were once campsites and are now not. So is
it camp_site=closed (or disused or similar) ?

I guess the renderers would need to trap that particular camp_site= and
it has the potential to confuse. So, I'd tend to just not map it to be
honest.

David