Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:42:27 UTC 2015

> And (sigh) are we putting in data that can be
> rendered or used in some way ? Yes, I know, I'm evil, mapping for the
> render.

every information we are putting could be rendered somehow, but rendering
is not the only way to make use of the data. For special attributes like
these it is more likely they can be used in search (e.g. give me all
informal campsites in this area), or be displayed at request (e.g. click on
POI an get detailed information).

cheers,
Martin