[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - goods_conveyor

Friedrich Volkmann bsd at volki.at
Wed Feb 25 18:14:36 UTC 2015

On 25.02.2015 17:16, Richard Z. wrote:
> there is aerialway=magic_carpet which is intended for human transport only
> but together with usage & access keys could be used to tag that as well.

I don't think so, because:
- goods conveyors are not really aerialways
- goods conveyors are not called magic carpets
- we cannot extend usage to goods while leaving out moving walkways (for
which the conveying=* key has been approved)

> The proposal looks good, add "location=*" to it.

I dislike location=* for various reasons. But you may use it if you like.
This is another subject with no impact on the proposed
man_made=goods_conveyor key.