[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - goods_conveyor

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Thu Feb 26 01:49:59 UTC 2015

Those (fixed position) conveyor belts that move gravel and whatnot at a mixing plant often are very high to let trucks under - sounds like a bridge to me, especially if it passes over roads or other buildings. There are conveyors at ground level that would block a vehicle or a person, so bridge=yes sounds appropriate in cases where access is possible under it.

Javbw