[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:waste_collection

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 23:40:23 UTC 2015

There are slogans;

  "Waste not the waste."

"One persons trash is another persons treasure."

Very early one morning I cycled past some recycling bins .. about 5 of
them .. .. being emptied into one truck ... I was thinking of taking
some of my waste there for recycling. And we have had some news reports
of so called recycled things .. being dumped to land fill. Despite those
things, I do try to recycle.