[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - key:waste_collection

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 21:51:18 UTC 2015

On 27/02/2015 11:42 PM, Mateusz Konieczny wrote:
> In Poland place where one may sold even small amount of metal are typical.

> <mailto:dieterdreist at gmail.com>>:

>     <mailto:61sundowner at gmail.com>>:
>
>         waste_collection=glass
>         fee=no
>
>         then another node - they would be at different places other
>         why separate them..
>
>         waste_collection=paper
>         fee=yes
>

>     what about getting money for bringing in ressources for recycling?
>     Might apply only to huge quantities, but e.g. paper and metal
>     typically have a value also in used condition.

The reverse of the fee= tag... nice. There is also a vending machine for
this too .. takes individual cans/bottles. Don't know how many of them
are around .. but they exist.
I'd see this as another tag .. like the fee= tag. And thus not part of
this proposal.

I'm going to move this to voting shortly .. do remember the vote is on
the key ... not values. Thus the vote is on "waste_collection=", not
recycling, 'reverse fees' :-) , etc etc.