[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Sanitary Dump Station / Elsan Point / CDP

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Sat Feb 28 03:38:59 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 7:24 PM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:
>  'Eslan' is one brand .. and that those disposal points will not take pump outs.
>
> Need a reference?
>
> Here .. https://canalrivertrust.org.uk/boating/navigating-the-waterways/services-for-boats/water-points-and-sewage-disposal

The link above refers to a suction pumpout, operated by a card key
purchased in advance.
'Elsan' is now a generic term, which seems to have originated for land
based RV disposal.  While it may refer to a particular brand of
equipment in some cases, the brand need not match the tank I'm sure.

What tagging do you suggest?
Does anyone on this list have experience with canal pumpouts, or a
friend who does?