[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Sanitary Dump Station / Elsan Point / CDP

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 04:19:47 UTC 2015

On 28/02/2015 2:42 PM, Bryce Nesbitt wrote:
> Ah, the Canal & River trust seems to indicate they have both pump and
> gravity systems at each site,
> with different rules and fees for each.  One requires a pump on the
> boat, the other has a pump at the dock.

I quote from the link I provided ... about half way down

"/What you must _never_ do is to use a free-standing pump to _pump out
your tank into an Elsan disposal point_ – these simply don’t have the
capacity and there’s a high risk of spillage. "/

Does that make clear a significant difference? Looks to me like a
cartridge disposal point cannot be used for gravity or suction from a
large tank. And that should be mapped .. and tagged.

R&U = Read and Understand.