[Tagging] Tagging private property

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 07:03:18 UTC 2015

Yes, owner may be used on areas (for example I encountered it used on
landuse=forest).

But I think that typically it is not really useful information to tag -
hard to verify,
changes in unnoticeable ways, hard to use (the same owner may be named in
many ways).

Also, legal ownership structure is sometimes overcomplicated for legal
purposes (no,
it is not owned by city - it is is owned by company A, owned by foundation
B that is
controlled by city).