[Tagging] religion=multi* ?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Fri Jan 9 11:30:48 UTC 2015

On 09/01/2015 01:53, Tom Pfeifer wrote:
> Martin Koppenhoefer wrote on 2015-01-09 00:56:
>>
>> denomination=none
>> ;-)
>
> Nice, but we need to stay on the religion= level

But couldn't the sharing be inter-denominational, rather than
inter-religion?

As I see it:

1. No specific religion, such as rooms at hospitals, airports etc.
2. Shared places where different religions/denominations preach/perform
services at separate times.
3. Shared places where different religions/denominations preach/perform
services at the same time. I'm guessing this would more likely be
denominations than religion.

Dave F.

---