[Tagging] religion=multi* ?

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Sat Jan 10 00:17:17 UTC 2015

"multi" fits the sports tagging scheme well, and I think it is best for the religion tag too.

"All"is not good, as most sports places don have a clay sumo ring or a sandy pit for beach volleyball set up, so "all" would be wrong.

Similarly, animal sacrifice and practicing voodoo at the airport's prayer room might get you arrested.

Multi seems the best fit.

Javbw