[Tagging] waterway=wadi problem

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Thu Jan 15 23:27:58 UTC 2015

I would recommend expanding the definition of "intermittent streams" to
include not only streams that have a regular, seasonal water flow but also
streams in desert areas that exist only when a rare storm comes along. The
topography is the same, the tendency of water to run downhill is the same,
only the frequency of rainfall is different.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.