[Tagging] Tagging a corner address with addr:street:corner=*

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:27:21 UTC 2015

Using the phrase "intersection of street x and street y" is used all the
time, probably everywhere in the western world. But we don't use
addr:intersection.

Are there streets where if you use "corner of street x and street y" people
wouldn't understand, because the corner of those streets isn't a "corner"
used for addressing?
Dana 17. 1. 2015. 17:23 osoba "Mateusz Konieczny" <matkoniecz at gmail.com>