[Tagging] AddrN

Dmitry Kiselev dkiselev at osm.me
Mon Jan 19 17:38:28 UTC 2015

 So you need examples of multiple addresses which are not
- Vanity addresses
- Old/unused addresses
- Conscription numbers addresses

Here they are  http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/78y

If you read  http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_Features/addrN you will find photographs
how such addresses looks like in real life.

And it's not the case when you have two entrances with different addresses,
whole building have two or more addresses, it doesn't depends on entrances.

If you don't have such headache as multiple addresses in US, it's just great. But we have.