[Tagging] sidewalk=* or footway=*

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 20 13:47:33 UTC 2015

Sorry, was talking about the RFC discussion on this list [6] but your
link or better gmane.org [7] as threads are better listed is the
starting point.

The discussion at the same time about sidewalk as separate ways might be
also interesting.

cu fly

[6] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.tagging/7106
[7] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.tagging/7051