[Tagging] Wiki Edit War on using/avoiding semicolon lists

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 08:50:31 UTC 2015

Please calm down. And do not insult other people.

Java has regular expressions as well [1], I know they are not for the every
day user, but this problem also holds for OR, AND. There are a lot of
people that do not understand logical expressions.
Furthermore, many word editors allow to search for word boundary (defined
on spaces, and other punctuation), so you could search for "coin" without
finding "bitcoin". If this is not possible in JOSM, maybe it has to be
added.

regards

[1] http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/essential/regex/