[Tagging] patron saints

Daniel Koć daniel at xn--ko-wla.pl
Tue Jan 27 10:55:42 UTC 2015

W dniu 27.01.2015 11:25, André Pirard napisał(a):
> On 2015-01-27 09:51, Simone Saviolo wrote :

> To be correct, the Virgin Mary isn't a saint either ;-)
>  You should urgently warn the Vatican [3] !  ;-)

It doesn't really matter anyway. =} Someone has already mentioned on
this thread that "patron" may not be a person at all ("Jesus's heart" is
not exactly the same as "Jesus") and sometimes it is set as a
commemoration of an important event.

So I think we need more general name of the key than "patron", because
there are also other institutions and objects (for example many streets
and schools, parks, even some allotments) devoted in some way to
someone/something.

--
Mambałaga