[Tagging] Rural Alley?

Andrew Errington erringtona at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 09:44:48 UTC 2015

We have something similar in Korea.  I have been using (and
recommending) highway=service.

They're not really tracks, as they are proper roads, with a concrete
or tarmac surface, But, they don't really go anywhere.  I change the
tags when the road actually becomes a track (two lines of worn dirt
where the tractor wheels go). I think it's an accurate representation,
and it renders nicely in most views too.

Andrew