[Tagging] Storm water control works?

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 22:48:38 UTC 2015

You are right. It should be similar to the pipeline tagging.
When I do more detailed mapping, I actually show the pipes that the water
flows through.
In hat case one should indicate the substance. In the specific case it is
water (even though the pipeline "water" is always drinking water according
to the wiki. "Drain" is missing in the substance list. An example is here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/155790573 (I used the old tag "type" which
has been replaced by substance")