[Tagging] Playground equipment

Tom Pfeifer t.pfeifer at computer.org
Sun Jul 19 20:36:12 UTC 2015

I assume you are using the playground=* key already, just looking for a
proper value for these kind of devices?

Probably something with .*combination.* or multi.* ?
Or, checking some manufacturer's websites, I found
"play system"
"playstructure"
"play combination" "
"play castle/village"
"play installation"

Playstructure would be my generic favourite, or playcastle if it is more
themes into knight games...