[Tagging] man_made=works

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:26:19 UTC 2015

On 31 May 2015 at 12:09, Daniel Koć <daniel at koć.pl> wrote:

> W dniu 31.05.2015 10:25, Martin Koppenhoefer napisał(a):
>
>  recently there is a lot of discussion from newbies(?) here, that seem
>> to propose new tags and tagging schemes for stuff that is already
>> discussed and agreed upon and in widespread use.
>>
>> Please, if you are not familiar with the tagging, look it up in the
>> wiki or ask for help, but don't continue to propose tags as if we were
>> starting to map just now.
>>

> I am hardly a newbie =} and I can't speak for others, but I keep
> forgetting even the widely used tagging schemes, exactly because there's
> too much ambiguity and they don't make a clear system for me.
>
> It's enough for me to remember the proper names of different items, having
> to remember (or constantly check at Wiki...) what namespace they belong is
> even harder. It is so frustrating, that I rather try to propose more
> coherent (even if not standard) solutions than to play strictly this
> "memory game".
>
> Just my 2 cents.

It's got to 'work' for newbies as everyone will be a newbie at some time. I
agree - it doesn't work for oldbies either - having to refer elsewhere for
reminders is a sign something isn't right.

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>