[Tagging] RFD tag:shop=camera?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:24:56 UTC 2015

> Am 04.06.2015 um 01:39 schrieb Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com>:
>
> I think there are shops that only do prints, and yet others that only sell cameras

shops to print photos around here are either big drugstores, or copyshops (typically they print not only photos but also large wall prints from roll paper, sometimes also 3D objects, etc) or stationery, or opticians (where you buy glasses and telescopes), or those that sell cameras and lenses if they still exist. All of them offer the photo printing as an additional service, not as their main business. With digital printing this industry has changed radically and nowadays a small machine 50x50 cm is sufficient to offer photo printing service. I have never seen a shop that only printed photos but I guess somewhere in the world it will exist.

cheers
Martin