[Tagging] [OSM-talk] OSM is a right mess

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 4 23:18:09 UTC 2015

On 5 June 2015 at 00:08, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/06/2015 1:08 AM, pmailkeey . wrote:
>

>> Are the world of random renderers going to look for junction=roundabout
>> and make the same oneway assumption ? Would it not be better for
>> 'junction=roundabout' to cause a mechanical edit by adding the oneway tag -
>> so that rather than saying =no, the tag could simply be removed ?
>>

> IIRC there are a few .. very few .. roundabouts that are two way !

Depends on your imagination - is a ring-road a roundabout !

Still I guess all routers should recognise roundabouts.

However, does junction=roundabout apply to mini roundabouts ?

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to ongoing harassment of me, my family, property
& pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>