[Tagging] RFD tag:shop=camera?

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:20:52 UTC 2015

On 6 June 2015 at 03:33, John Willis <johnw at mac.com> wrote:

> All the double Ls are disappearing. Traveling is a common spelling now.
>
> Google traveling vs travelling.
>
> My spell checker marks the double L version as misspelled.

surely you mean misspeled ???

The one that really gets me is 'Americanization' - the use of ZED rather
than 'S' which is fair comment as the s is pronounced more like a z. A good
example being 'prezident'.

I have come across the 'simplified speling society' which had hopes of
standardizing speling in a gud way.

l8rz !

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to the country's ongoing harassment of me, my
family, property & pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>