[Tagging] Changes + additions: shop= photo, hobby, model

pmailkeey . pmailkeey at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 6 21:28:17 UTC 2015

On 6 June 2015 at 03:09, Andreas Goss <andig88 at t-online.de> wrote:

> On 6/6/15 02:51 , pmailkeey . wrote:
>
>  shop=photon - where n is a number on a scale to indicate the range of
>> products e.g. :
>>
>> photo1 - basic point n shoot cameras
>>
>> photo5 - cameras, lenses, film, printing/developing service,
>> knowledgeable advice
>>
>> photo9 - would include dark-room equipment, enlargers, range of
>> photo-quality digital printers (to buy) digital photo suite - inc.
>> computer and also illegal batteries for obsolete cameras !
>>

> Honestly I don't even know what to say about 99% of your tagging
> suggestions...

Please don't let that worry you.

shop=cake1 may have a much smaller range of cakes than shop=cake7 but the
quality might be a lot better. The only thing I can say about that is
adding another number:

shop=cake19 - which has a very poor choice of really excellent cakes or
shop=cake73 which sells a much greater variety of mediocre quality cakes.

However, do avoid shop=cake80 which has an excellent selection of toxic
cakes and shop=cake09 which was an excellent shop when it used to be open.

;)

--
Mike.
@millomweb <https://sites.google.com/site/millomweb/index/introduction> -

*currently unavailable due to the country's ongoing harassment of me, my
family, property & pets*

T&Cs <https://sites.google.com/site/pmailkeey/e-mail>