[Tagging] How to tag a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (US:DMV)

phil at trigpoint.me.uk phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Tue Jun 9 15:40:30 UTC 2015

On Tue Jun 9 16:26:36 2015 GMT+0100, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote: 
> you can use them universally for payments of government taxes and fees,
> typically you have to stick them onto forms or other documents to make them
> valid.
Tax_stamp sounds good, I have never heard of a UK equivalent. 

Phil (trigpoint)
Sent from my Jolla

More information about the Tagging mailing list