[Tagging] How to tag a Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (US:DMV)

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Jun 9 21:48:29 UTC 2015

The department that issues drivers' licenses varies from state to state.
The rules dividing regular drivers' licenses from specialized licenses,
such as restricted licenses for minors, commercial licenses (needed to
drive a vehicle for hire, and/or various large vehicles), and motorcycle
licenses, vary from state to state. Some states have the same department
handle both vehicle licenses and drivers' licenses, some don't.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.