[Tagging] Self serve and full serve gas stations

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Wed Jun 10 14:32:51 UTC 2015

I see the occasional stain at a gas station that might be spilled
gasoline, but it tends to be a few drops.  I have occasionally had the
filler hose drip a drop or two as I am replacing it on the pump.  The
only time I have ever encountered a large-scale spill was the time,
years ago, that someone had left the hose handle in the latched-open
position, so that it started spewing gasoline as soon as I flipped up
the lever to select the fuel type.