[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Donation

Ruben Maes ruben.maes96 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:45:20 UTC 2015

Maybe healthcare=blood_donation would be better? Less
"generic-but-not-actually-generic", and a clear description of what it
is.

I'm thinking about aborting the proposal and re-writing it with
healthcare=blood_donation, and abandoning the
facility=mobile/dedicated/hospital tag, but I would like to hear your
opinions.