[Tagging] Dog Anchor Point (was"Pet Relief Areas")

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Wed Jun 10 21:46:29 UTC 2015

I don't care what we call it, as long as we don't use the word "parking" in the name.

I its cute and all ("dog parking!") but i really want to keep it away from the parking amenity for transportation devices (even if that is a horse).

Tagging the hardware

Leash_anchor

Some of them are clips, rings, hooks, or double hooks - all are anchors for the leash of the pet

Perhaps pet_anchor

Seems good to me, as people can anchor any leashed pet - and I have seen my share of leashed cats and even a leashed baby wild boar here in my town.

Would this go under amenity, or is there some pet= key this should go under?

Javbw