[Tagging] Draft tag for Airport Security Zones | Non-voting procedure

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Thu Jun 11 17:06:14 UTC 2015

See:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/security_zone

Now I'm not going to run a regular vote on this.  The wiki vote process
attracts a small number of non-representative and rather argumentative
mappers.

Discussion about the tag is welcome. But instead of "voting" I challenge
mappers to tag these features in real airports, perhaps using this tag
style. As multiple mappers converge on a tagging that works, this proposal
page can be revisited.  If this is a good tag, that will show up in taginfo
after a while, and the feature can be documented as "defacto".

Tagging votes accepted via JOSM, Potlatch or iD.
For example:
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/3539479319/history