[Tagging] Airport "Pet Relief Areas" (toilet and watering spot for pet and service animals)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 23:04:56 UTC 2015

In military area there are grades of security too.

However they don't get tagged for a good reason. The security people
call it "The need to know".

I don't think that level of detail is needed.

I would NOT advise anyone to ask for that information .. you may be
asked to explain why you want it and be delayed at least, if not give a
full evaluation, maybe denied access to your flight.

What is needed is simply if the area is accessible?

On 12/06/2015 12:04 AM, John Eldredge wrote:

> How many people will understand this use of "sterile"? It may be a
> term of art in the security field, but in ordinary use it refers to
> biological sterility, as in sterilized bandages. In biological terms,
> an area to be used for pets to urinate/defecate is the opposite of
> sterile.
>
> --
> John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
> "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate
> cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.
>
> On June 11, 2015 1:37:15 AM Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 9:43 PM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com
>> <mailto:61sundowner at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>>       The 'sterile' I think is redundant.
>>
>> The sterile is /not/ redundant, it's a grouping classifier.
>> Very important, given the blizzard of motley tags that may follow it.
>>
>> So what colour should we paint the bike shed?

A pet relief bike shed? In a secure area or not?
Pink with purple polka dots?