[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Donation

Ruben Maes ruben.maes96 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 22:54:39 UTC 2015

> Ruben Maes <ruben.maes96 at gmail.com>
>  Wrote in message:
>> Replied inline below.

>>> Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> Wrote
>>>  in message:
>
>>> We have blood donation fully integrated in Healthcare 2.0 as far
>>>  as I remember.
>>> I do not see the need for a separate tag proposal.
>>
>> The closest I could find is healthcare=blood_bank, in the proposal
>> page for Healthcare 1.0, with a link to "blood bank" on Wikipedia[1]
>> (where it says "A blood bank is a cache or bank of blood or blood
>> components, gathered as a result of blood donation or collection,
>> stored and preserved for later use in blood transfusion.").
>> The word "blood" is never used in Healthcare 2.0 as far as I can see.
>>

> Sorry, it is on the speciality sub page
> health_specialty:transfusion_medicine
>

> --
> Holger

I'm not sure about which health_facility:type I should use.
health_facility:type=...?  +
health_specialty:transfusion_medicine=main
I would say health_specialty:transfusion_medicine is meant to say that
this is the office of a doctor in the transfusion medicine.

Could you please provide an example of a tag combination that would
make it that clear it is a blood donation centre?

IMO the healthcare 2.0 scheme is too bulky, or perhaps just not explained well.

Kind regards
Ruben