[Tagging] Grumble about empty "comments" on this list

John Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Mon Jun 15 17:09:23 UTC 2015

I seem to have left out part of what I was intending to type. I judge
whether something is a quote or not on the presence of a greater than sign
at the start of each quoted line in plaintext email, the HTML formatting
that renders as a vertical bar at the start of each quoted line in HTML
formatted email, or the headers used to separate quoted text in Outlook.  A
mail client that marks up the text you type to be indistinguishable from
text you are quoting is seriously broken.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.