[Tagging] Draft tag for Airport Security Zones | Non-voting procedure

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Mon Jun 15 21:43:00 UTC 2015

On 6/15/2015 5:42 AM, johnw wrote:
> The only way I could be wrong is if they have a “Schengen” terminal or something like it : special*facilities*  at the airport*separate*  from the normal domestic and international style terminals. Not a separate Schengen line at immigration, or a security checkpoint, but if there is a distinct area that is different from Domestic and International.
>
> EU residents care to chime in?
As someone who has been doing too many flights lately, in Canada
airports often have domestic, international, and trans-border.
Trans-border is for flights to or from the US and have a special customs
arrangement. This is, unfortunately, unmappable. Which gates are part of
which terminal can shift around depending on time of day and what
flights there are, and there is no specific schedule.